Below is a list of the conferences, training days and other professional events (including webinars) I have attended since I turned freelance in April 2007.
Where I spoke at the event in question, the entry is given in bold.
Last updated on 17 May 2013.
- Biennial ITI conference: Professionalism – The Key to your Success, London, May 2013
- ITI webinar: Intellectual Property Law for Translators, December 2012
- ITI webinar: Spanish-English Translation Workshop, November 2012
- Webinar: Spanish-English Translation Workshop, November 2012
- METM12 (annual MET conference): Craft & Critical Vision: Diving Beneath the Surface of Discourse, Venice, November 2012
- ITI webinar: Biotechnology for Translators, September 2012
- Jornadas científicas y profesionales de traducción médica, organizadas por TREMÉDICA y APTIC/Scientific & Professional Conference on Medical Translation organised by TREMÉDICA & APTIC, Barcelona, September 2012
- Five-part voice workshop, Geneva, April to May 2012
- ITI webinar: Medical Translation, April 2012
- ITI webinar: Chemistry for Translators, February 2012
- ITI webinar: Specialising in Medical Translation 2, February 2012
- ITI webinar: Specialising in Medical Translation 1, November 2011
- METM11 (annual MET conference): Quality in English translation and editing — from research to practice and back, Barcelona, October 2011
- ITI webinar: Translation Theory for Practitioners, June 2011
- ITI 25th Anniversary Conference: Expanding Horizons, Birmingham, May 2011